Accepted Secure Payments £(GBP)
Home Page | Frequently Asked Questions | Modelling Materials FAQ
Expand All |
1. What material can I use which will retain its shape/hardness?
Try Super Sculpey:
it can be baked and thus remain hard
2. Can it be re-used?
but if it has been liquefied, there are limitations as to the number of times.
3. What temperature does it have to be baked at?
135 degrees C.
4. What is best for making a master for a silicone mould?
it was specifically developed for this purpose unlike other products with similar names!
5. Do you sell GRP utensils?
are available- see the full range
6. What if I do not want a hard piece, but require a flexible finish?
Try Super Elasticlay;
it remains flexible even after baking
7. Can I soften it to work it?
use Sculpey diluent.
Need a quick reply to your questions? Fill the form, we will reply ASAP
Copyright Jacobson Chemicals 2022 - VAT registered company in the UK: GB320535007. Company Registration Number: 1395730.
designed by Pelican Helpdesk