RTV A400 A/B is a two part Poly-addition cure silicone and is offered as a 40 shore A hardness.
The material is offered as translucent and is used with a 10% addition of catalyst.
Typical applications for this material is Prototyping and Model making where the customer requires clarity and very low shrinkage.
- Supplied in 1.1 kg kits £42.00
- Supplied in 5.5 kg kits £153.18
- Supplied in 22 kg kits £ Price on application.
(RTV A400 can also be found in Clear casting resins and rubbers)
RTV J24 Base with either F10 or S10 catalyst.
J24 is a two part silicone elastomer which cures at RT to a flexible 22 – 25 shore A Material.) Offered with 10% catalyst
- 1.1 kg
- 5.5 kg
- 22 kg kits
J24 with F10/S10 would be:
- 1.1kg kits now £22.00 each
- 5.5kg kits now £96.25 each
- 22kg kits now £327.80 each