Online Delivery Policy
- Deliveries will generally be made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 2 to 3 working days dependent upon weight and service requested from receipt of your paid order subject to availability.
- Next day delivery is subject to orders being placed before midday , and stock availability. We will contact you should there be a stock shortage. Some materials carry LQ (Haz) labels which may delay a next day service, these products generally are delivered within 2 days.
- Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/ credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only. The customer can advise if delivery address is different to the card holder and can confirm this when the order is placed.
- we will endeavor to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
- All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.
Mainland Online Delivery Charges
Charges for delivery are added at the point of order depending on weight and location. Should we have to split deliveries (which can happen occasionally due to stock availability no extra charge is applied to the customer.)
The delivery charges for all other products are based on the weight and size of the order placed.
Hazardous goods are generally sent on a STD service which is based on 3-4 working day.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you sign for them upon receipt, we therefore recommend that you inspect the product thoroughly at this time to ensure you are happy that the goods have not been damaged in transit and all items are present. Goods identified as damaged on delivery will be taken away at that point.
- Any subsequent problems that are not immediately identifiable upon delivery must be reported to us within 10 working days of receipt of the order, please contact our sales team. If Products are considered by you to be faulty or defective after the 10 day period has expired please contact us for consideration of your query.