Duramould ET1045 (Red) & ISO 5223 (Elastomer) 45 shore A —
- Supplied as 2 kg kits £27.50 each
- Supplied as 10 kg kits £113.50 each
- Supplied in 25 kg kegs £Price on applicationPlease contact the office for more information.
More information on Duramould ET1060 in Dow link
PU – 85 -90 Shore A elastomer for Master patterns.
General purpose casting applications where long pot-life, low shrinkage and insensitivity to moisture are required. Low sensitivity to moisture during curing. (Easily pigmentable)
Supplied in 30.6 kg kits £Price on application
PC224 Glass MR (Transparent 2-components Polyurethane system)
- offering very good resistance towards UV.
- Used in vacuum casting and the manufacturer of transparent objects
- Supplied in
1.650 Kg kits £56.10 each
8.250 kg kits £264.00 each
See more in Clear casting resins and rubbers.
PC25 & G226
- PU Rigid, (Unfilled) 1/1 ratio White in appearance.
- Offering good machinability. Used in Foundry patterns, demonstrative prototypes.
- Aluminium Tri-Hydrate Filler can be added at a 100A-100B-300Filler Ratio mix.
Supplied only in 36 kg kits £Price on application
(Tri-Hydrate Filler in 5 – 25 kg Drums)
FC11 Parts A/B
- PU Rigid, Similar to FC10, but for larger section casting
- 1/1 by weight, Beige in colour. (unfilled)
- Both FC10 and FC11 can be filled with Aluminium Tri-Hydrate Filler. (see Fillers)
- Supplied in 10 kg kits £135.00
- Supplied in 50 kg kits £Price on application
FC10 Part A/B —
- PU Rigid,
- Excellent mechanical strength 1/1 by weight,
- Beige in colour. 5 minutes working time (Unfilled)
Used for casting requiring high impact strength, Rapid prototyping and fine detail casting.
- Supplied as 2kg kits £28.00
- Supplied as 10 kg kits £121.50
- Supplied as 50 kg kits £Price on application
J-Cast 70D is a two part quick curing polyurethane casting system curing at room temperature to a rigid tough material.
- Quick Curing
- 50 : 50 mixing
- Low viscosity
- Low shrinkage
- Precise reproduction
Applications Specially developed for use in silicone rubber mouldings. For the rapid production of models and prototypes.