Ambersil 30235-AA Acrylic Conformal Coating A low viscosity, solvent drying acrylic based conformal coating with excellent insulating properties.
This is a replacement for Filmo Ront,
- Specially developed to protect printed circuit boards
- Transparent and flexible
- Durable adhesion from -40 to +60°C
- Can be used for a short period up to +100°C
- Protects printed circuit boards and surfaces from humid inorganic-acid and caustic vapours
- Prevents electrical leakages and short circuits
- Can also be used as extra/after insulation of coils and transformers and reduces operational noise
- Supplied in a 400ml aerosol
Acrylic Conformal Coating is a transparent, quick drying, insulating and protective coating based on acrylic resins. A low viscosity, solvent-drying, acrylic based conformal coating with excellent insulating properties. The lacquer is transparent and flexible. It has a durable adhesion in the temperature range from –40°C to +60°C and can be used for a short period of time up to +100°C maximum. It protects printed circuit boards and surfaces from humid inorganic acid or caustic vapours.